15. Numbers of amino acids generating
1. Quantity of ams as mass (or A-) numbers, R-chains:
2. Numbers 5, 7:
Quotient A+U-coded / G+C-coded ams = 1,4
said to be the observed one of bases in
Glycolyse - Citrate cycle,
- 3 - 5 / 5 - 3 + 4 in one formation
number of ams derived from the different stations.
3. Is then the A2-U2-group divided in numbers 4 + 3 in
some specific way?
in number divisions
along different dimensional "polarities".
4. B-chains before / after peptide bindings, with +1 for the
R-chain, as in Gly:
© Åsa Wohlin:
Free to distribute if the source is mentioned.
Texts are mostly extractions from a booklet series, made publicly available
in year 2000.
Links and Notes
To the background
24 ams A, Z, N
- ways of writing -
as one document, pdf