Astronomy / - a 5-dimensional model tested on the planet system and other data -
Planet system - Distances in AE
2. À la Bode


Number 1/98 as a 2x-series à la Bode:

Neptune's distance could perhaps be traced out of the figure one hundred in Pluto's number 128 which is added to Uranus' number 64 when we read two-figure numbers.
100 x 0,3 = 30. Nept 30,1 AE.

- Cf. that Pluto's orbital partly or sometimes goes inside the orbit of Neptune and that Pluto according to one theory has been a moon to Neptune.
- Cf. too that Neptune and Uranus are a kind of pair planets. Uranus' number "64(+1) is the first with an underlying hundred figure.


Total sum of distances of the planets:
100 x 1/49 = 2,0408163265… 102,040816... = 109,85
= 102 x 1/98 = 1,0204008163265… 101,02040816...;x2 = 109,85
Sum AE with the belt of asteroids given the middle distance 2,8. = 109,877


Bode's 2x-series as 1/98 without the factor 0,3, as sums of number-pairs:


Why 1/98 ? No good answer here - but why 0,3 in the Bode formula?
According to some information, the sun has circa 2 % of the momentum of the solar system. The rest for the planets in that case is 98 %.

An addition about log-numbers:

2x2 (x = 5-4-3-2-1-0):

Interval 8 --- 2 = 6, x lg 4 = 3,61: = Mars + Earth + Ven. + Merc., AE, -0,02)


Half numbers as "poles" in steps 3-2-1-0: : lg 4 x 16 - 9 - 4 - 1:

16 x lg 4      9 x lg 4      4 x lg 4      1 x lg 4
  9,63             5,42           2,41.       0,60.
≈ Sat+0,1.  Jup +0,2      Ast.-0,4     Earth -0,4

*

The chain 2x2, here.



© Åsa Wohlin
Free to distribute if the source is mentioned.
Texts are mostly extractions from a booklet series, made publicly available in year 2000

 


1. Planet distances in AE - Exponent 3/2

2. Planet distances
- variation
of Bode's formula - 1/98

3. Planet distances out of a
2x2-chain

4. A graph for planet distances in AE

Masses in Earth units

0. Planet masses
from the Exponent series

1. Masses of planets
from 1/98

2. Masses of planets from
a chain 2x2

3. Masses of planets from
simple triplet chains with exponent 9/4, [3/2]2

*

Latest updated
2017-01-06
*